Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines Day

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Many couples will be dining out eating a T-Bone steak while violins play “How Deep is Your Love” by the BeeGees in the background. Do you remember the words?
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I want to feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show.
Then you give each other Valentines Day cards and end the meal in candle light with a wet kiss.
I want to shake you up a bit with these words. If you really love each other this Valentine’s Day, you will avoid one thing that causes most divorces: financial stress. These words should be written in emerald ink.

One of the biggest shifts in American families' balance sheets over the past 30 years has been the growing use of credit and households' subsequent indebtedness.
Quality Vision Homes is the areas’ premier real estate solutions company and we wish you a happy Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment