Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Strengths & Flaws

Day Eight:

What was my bravest moment? I don't think I've been particularly brave creatively or generally.  I've gotten up before large crowds in the Memorial Coliseum in Portland and spoke.  Maybe, the bravest moment was getting up for the first time at an Open Mike to read my poetry in front of many who had been writing poems for years. 

My weakest moment is any time I procrastinate; giving in to being tired or being overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task or just not granting the task its importance.  I've learned when you make an error, you should immediately correct it. No procrastination, however I still like to procrastinate, like being asked to vacuum or doing this writing about things I have to think about.

Next: What I want from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment