Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who Be You?



Day Six:

The journey is getting harder the next few exercises will concentrate on "who be you?"  They are designed to reveal my values, my highest ideals. the principles and beliefs most important to me, that bring me personal fulfillment or make me happy.

First, what does the world need?  The world needs to follow some basic principles:
  • Love God for everything.
  • We are all one.  When something happens to one of us, it happens to us all.  Therefore love everyone as you would want them to love you.
  • Do all you agreed to.
  • Do not encroach on another person or their property.
  • Live each day as if it's the last day we'll ever have
Second, what are my top ten values in no particular order:
  1. financial independence
  2. knowledge, wisdom
  3. acceptance
  4. education
  5. recognition
  6. Joy
  7. health
  8. friendship
  9. serenity
  10. my wife's love
  11. sobriety
Next, a look into the past at my most creative experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment